Data plans have become an essential part of our lives in the digital age with more and more people relying on their cell phones for everyday activities. Verizon is one of the most popular cell phone providers in the US and their data plans are some of the most comprehensive.
So, how much are Verizon’s data plans?
Verizon’s Fios Internet plans start at $24.99/month, while 5G Home plans cost $35/month. Verizon’s mobile plans include unlimited, prepaid, and connected device plans. The Welcome Unlimited plan costs $25/month, while the Unlimited Plus plan costs $30/month.
In this article, we will explore how much Verizon’s data plans cost and how they compare to other carriers.
Verizon’s Senior Data Plans
Did you know that Verizon has something special in store for you? That’s right! A wireless plan that’s tailor-made just for 55 years or older. It’s called the Verizon 55+ plan, and it’s jam-packed with features and benefits that you can’t resist.
What’s so great about this plan? For starters, it gives unlimited talk, text, and data for just $60 per month.
And if you sign up for two lines, you can get this plan for even less (that is, $80 for both lines!). That means you can stay connected with your grandkids and chat with them for hours without worrying about running out of data.
You’ll enjoy the following bunch of features with this plan:
- Unlimited 4G LTE Data
- Unlimited Talk & Text
- DVD-Quality Streaming
- Unlimited Mobile Hotspot (600 Kbps)
- Verizon Up Rewards
- Service to Mexico and Canada
So you can travel without missing a beat.
The Verizon 55+ plan also offers unlimited mobile hotspot usage. That means you can connect your laptop, tablet, or other devices to your phone and use it as a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot.
Now, you can surf the web, check your emails, and stream your favorite shows, even if you’re not at home.
You can check if you’re eligible for the plan or not on Verizon’s website itself according to your age, location, the number of lines you need, and current/existing customer status.
There’s more. If you’re not a resident of Florida or if you don’t meet the age requirement, don’t fret. Verizon’s got you covered with its various, affordable plans, meant for everyone regardless of age.
Verizon’s senior phone plans are a fantastic deal for seniors. So, wherever you’re living in the United States, Verizon has a plan that can keep you connected with your family and friends.
Home Internet Plans
Verizon’s got a lot going on in the home internet arena, with plans that cater to all sorts of preferences and budgets. Here are the plans:
- Fios Internet: Wanna surf like a pro? Verizon’s Fios Internet can help! Speeds are 300 Mbps, 500 Mbps, and 1 Gig-streaming for $24.99/month, $44.99/month, and $64.99/month.
- 5G Home: Need internet that’s faster than light? Go for Verizon’s 5G Home plans! Get 300 Mbps to 1000 Mbps for $25/month to $35/month on 5G Home Internet and 5G Home Plus Internet.
- LTE Home: Verizon’s LTE Home plan is wireless, sturdy, and only $25/month for 25-50 Mbps speeds.
Do you want to find the perfect plan to feed your internet cravings and wallet? Take a look at all the Verizon options, compare and contrast, and find the one that’s just right for your household’s unique needs and cash flow.
Verizon comes with a plethora of mobile plans to fulfill all your telecommunication desires. They offer unlimited, prepaid, and connected device plans for all the needs out there.
Sick of data limits ruining your streaming marathon? Fear not! Verizon’s unlimited plans are here to save the day. Feast your eyes on these unlimited plans:
- The Welcome Unlimited plan is priced at $25 per line for four lines and offers unlimited 4G LTE data, talk, and text.
- The One Unlimited plan is tailored specifically for iPhone users, with unlimited data, talk, and text. But wait, there’s more! Get Apple Music, Apple TV+, and Apple Arcade for free! Prices start at $36 per line for one line, but the more, the merrier, as prices decrease with more lines.
- The 5G Get More plan offers unlimited data, talk, and text, plus premium 5G Ultra Wideband coverage. Get it all for just $41 per line for one line.
- The 5G Play More plan brings infinite talk, text, data, super-fast 5G Ultra Wideband, and some Apple Music fun. Only $31 for one line!
- The 5G Do More plan offers endless data, talk, and texts with extra premium vibes and 50 GB of elite data. And Disney+ and Apple Music! $31 for one line.
- Get unlimited data, talk, and texts on Verizon’s nationwide 5G with the 5G Start plan. Plus 5 GB of extra hotspot data, only $25 for one line!
Verizon’s got these rad prepaid plans that come with a limited amount of data and a fixed cost! If you’re not a data hog, these plans could be your new BFF. Let’s check out what they’ve got in store for us:
- 5 GB: It’s got 5 whole GB of data, plus unlimited calls and texting, AND a mobile hotspot. All for just $40 a month.
- 25 GB: They’ve bumped up to 25 GB of data, but still got the same unlimited talking, texting, and hotspot action. This one will set you back $60 a month.
- 100 GB: Woah, they’re really going for it with 100 GB of data! And still throwing in the talking, texting, and hotspot goodies. But this big boy costs $80 a month.
- 150 GB: And if 100 GB wasn’t enough, feast your eyes on 150 GB of data! Yup, you read that right. But of course, it comes at the cost of $100 a month.
A prepaid plan can help those who just can’t resist the urge to keep a tight grip on their wallet and avoid those sneaky little surprise charges.
Connected Devices Plans
Verizon’s got your gadgets covered! Unlimited data plans for tablets, smartwatches, and more. Add them to your existing plan! Check out these plans:
- The Unlimited plan offers unlimited data for a single device and is priced at $20 per month.
- The Unlimited Plus plan offers unlimited data for up to 30 devices and is priced at $30 per month. It also includes Unlimited 5G Nationwide/4G LTE data along with 30 GB premium mobile hotspot data and, thereafter, unlimited lower-speed data.
Verizon’s got a range of Fios Internet plans that’ll suit your needs, whether you’re looking for 300 Mbps for just $24.99 a month or you wanna go all out with 1 Gig-streaming for $64.99 a month.
And wait to get me started on their 5G Home plans. You can start with just $25 per month for average speeds of 300 Mbps on their basic plan or upgrade to the 5G Home Plus plan for $35 a month and average speeds of 1000 Mbps.
If you’re more into LTE, no worries. Verizon’s LTE Home plan costs $25 a month and has average speeds of 25-50 Mbps.
But what about mobile plans, you ask? Verizon’s got unlimited plans starting at just $25 per line with their Welcome Unlimited plan, all the way up to $41 per line for the 5G Get More plan. They even offer prepaid plans ranging from $40 a month for 5 GB of data to $100 a month for 150 GB of data.
And if you’ve got connected devices, get the Unlimited plan for $20 a month or the Unlimited Plus plan for $30. So what are you waiting for? Get on the Verizon train!
Get on the Verizon train!
Frequently Asked Questions
Does AT&T have a 25$ plan?
What data will I receive per month with the $25/mo. 12-month plan? You get 16GB high-speed data every month with our 12-month plan. Your high-speed data that is not used can be carried over to the next month for a 12 year renewal.
How much are Verizon’s data plans?
Verizon offers three unlimited plans at $85, $75 and $95 per monthly: Go Unlimited (Beyond Unlimited), Beyond Unlimited (Above Unlimited) and Above Unlimited (both priced at $95 and $95 respectively). Each plan’s pricing decreases with more lines added to your account.
Does 5G cost more on Verizon?
Verizon launches unlimited plans and charges $10 per monthly for 5G service on its Start plan. Verizon’s unlimited plans have been expanded to five. The carrier has also reinstated a $10 monthly fee for 5G service at its Start Unlimited tier.
Does Verizon have a 1gb plan?
FAQs about the $60/1GB and $75/2GB Smartphone Single Line Plans
What Verizon plan has hotspot?
Verizon Plan Unlimited: What’s it all about? Unlimited data is available on the 5G Nationwide* and 4G LTE networks. Additional features include HD video and Mobile Hotspot at no additional cost.
Is it cheaper to add a line on Verizon?
Verizon Wireless Services: Creating an account or adding the line to your phone? It is usually cheaper to add the phone to an existing account. It is cheaper to share data than to have each line its own data pool.
What’s more expensive Verizon or AT&T?
Verizon may be the most costly wireless carrier but its unparalleled coverage and fast data speeds make it a worthwhile investment. AT&T offers a slightly lower price than Verizon, and provides more data speed on its premium mobile phone plan. However, its data speeds are a little slower.
How can I lower my home phone bill?
Unlimited long distance Drop long distance and make long distance calls using your phone. Cons: You get the same monthly bill.
What free phone is AT&T giving away?
AT&T will give away a free Galaxy Note 9 for customers in preparation of 3G’s shutdown on February 20, 2022. AT&T will shut down its 3G network within five months, February 2022. The telco does not want to lose its customers.
Can I keep my number if I switch to Verizon?
It’s best to keep your existing service if you plan to switch to Verizon. This will allow you to retain your number and continue your cellular service. Transferring wireless numbers takes between 4 to 24 hours, while those for landlines can take 2-10 business days.
What is the $45 AT&T plan?
AT&T’s Unlimited Max Prepaid Plan with 5G is now available. It can be activated at Walmart in-store for $45 per month. Unlimited 5G data, unlimited text and talk, 100GB cloud storage, HD streaming and 10GB available data for using your smartphone as a mobile hotspot provide the plan.
Does unlimited 55+ loyalty have hotspot?
Verizon 55+ Unlimited plan offers unlimited access to mobile hotspots. This means that you can connect from multiple devices while you are away. For those who travel, it also includes unlimited text and talk to Mexico and Canada.
Why did Verizon increase 2022?
Verizon stated in a statement that economic conditions have an impact on businesses across the board. Verizon Business will begin to charge an economic adjustment fee for business accounts who meet certain criteria starting June 16th 2022.
Does Verizon have a loyalty plan?
Verizon Smart Rewards is a new loyalty program offering a variety of benefits in return for points. You need more data to make it through spring break? Verizon Smart Rewards members can now use their points to receive data and discounts on selected accessories and devices.
Do I need to pay extra for 5G?
Although technically 5G is not an extra cost, it will only be available in the more expensive unlimited plans.